The best children's clothing available on the market today. We are passionate about play! Shop with me or join our amazing team of Play Stylists!
At Peekaboo Beans we custom develop all our own materials. We do this so we can always maintain high standards and consistency in our product. For example if we bought off the roll fabrics, we wouldn’t know who made them, where they came from, how they will wash, how they will last, what dyes were used or how safe they are.
We are a stand for safe dying processes and high quality fabrics. To keep your beans safe and comfy year over year! We also custom develop all our own colours season to season. We use the Pantone system as a guide. Each time we develop a new colour it gets samples in this lab.
Our fabric partners visibly inspect every ounce of our fabrics with a high level magnify glass and gently pull out any small dust, lint or threads by hand with this very sharp tool. Here is our Founder Traci Costa (right) learning how to inspect fabric!
Peekaboo Beans is in line with Oeko-Tex(r) Standard 100 certification . The Oeko-Tex(r) Standard 100 is a globally uniform testing and certification system for textile raw materials, intermediate and end products at all stages of production. The tests for harmful substances comprise substances which are prohibited or regulated by law, chemicals which are known to be harmful to health, and parameters which are included as a precautionary measure to safeguard health. The more you treat a garment the more it will safeguard against stains. Our goal is health and safety first.
Peekaboo Beans is a favourite brand of parents and kids. Here’s why:
- Fabric free from harmful toxins! Highest quality cotton & spandex blends.
- No surprises out of the dryer! All fabric is pre-shrunk.
- Potty training in a cinch! Thick elastic waists with sewn in drawstrings for easy on & off.
- Fun thumbholes! Great for keeping shirts from bunching in coat sleeves.
- Handy chin guards! To avoid pinching little necks.
- Great for kids with tactile sensitivities! Flatlock stitching means no irritating seams.
- Kids dress themselves! No small parts, buttons or snaps for small fingers to fumble with.
- Mix and match styles!
- Great resale value!
Made with high quality materials, comfortable fabrics, with extra strength and durability built into the construction for wear and tear, and pre-washed so no shrinking surprises. Added safety features are in every garment with reflective piping, chin guards, and personal identification labels ironed in.
Available in infant sizes 3 months to 10 years.
How to order
Getting your hands on some Peekaboo Beans is simple!
1. Host a Playdate Soiree and earn some PB for free!
2. Come by and see the sample collection in my home.
3. Place an order directly through me. In order to save paper, I can send you an electronic catalog.
Contact me today to avoid disappointment as sizes and styles are limited each season.