The best children's clothing available on the market today. We are passionate about play! Shop with me or join our amazing team of Play Stylists!
Peekaboo Beans: 5 ways they are different
April 12, 2012Posted by on
When I first got my hands on some Peekaboo Beans five years ago, I used to save Joel’s outfits for special occasions, not wanting them to get dirty or wrecked. Then I gave my head a shake. Why was I saving it? His Peekaboo Beans were meant for PLAYING IN!
So I took them out of the closet, and let him wear them! They were durable to withstand all his crawling around on all fours, dashing over tall buildings and slaying dragons. His Peekaboo Beans were the first thing pulled out of the dryer, and always requested! I loved how comfortable he was in the stretchy fabrics.
Joel’s clothing was washed and rewashed dozens of times before he out grew it. If he had a brother, they would have been passed along to him too. I still have nearly all of his outfits saved in a box in his closet. I just cannot bear to part with them. Every once in a while I take them out of the box and refold them, checking to see if there is anything I might be able to squeeze on to him one last time.
Here are 5 reasons why Peekaboo Beans are different!
1. CHILDREN pick their own clothing – Peekaboo Beans encourages independent dressing!
2. CHILDREN wear them without help – wide elastic waists are easy to pull up, zipper pulls are childsized, and there are no buttons or fastners to fumble with.
3. PLAY and MOVEMENT is unrestricted – fabrics are soft and stretchy for maximum comfort.
4. MOMS love them because they wash, dry, and wear so easily!
5. YOU can resell your loved Peekaboo Beans on our Vintage Beans Facebook group – NOTHING lasts longer than a day on the page, and the average piece is sold in approximately 5 minutes!
Where else can you get such durability, longevity, and return on your children’s clothing? Try it, I know you’ll love it! Contact me to order today: firstname.lastname@example.org or find out how you too can be a Stylist!