The best children's clothing available on the market today. We are passionate about play! Shop with me or join our amazing team of Play Stylists!
Tag Archives: yoga wear for kids
June 18, 2013Posted by on
Have you been thinking about joining the Peekaboo Beans Vine as a Play Stylist? Don’t miss out on this perfect opportunity!! For the month of June only sign up to be a part of our growing company and share the love of Peekaboo Beans with your Peeps for only
Email me for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org
AND.. as a Special Bonus just for signing up with me, I will give you a FREE 31 Gifts Large Utility Tote in purple to carry all your Peekaboo Beans in!*
*$42 value, font and colour may vary, only available through Vicky Bisson, Peekaboo Beans Play Stylist.
April 2, 2013Posted by on
February 8, 2013Posted by on
January 16, 2013Posted by on
January 8, 2013Posted by on
January 8, 2013Posted by on
January 6, 2013Posted by on
We have lots of great deals on our Fall/Winter 2012 collection! Why not pick up a piece or two to try out the line if you haven’t yet, or if you are a fan, grab some pieces for next year! Contact me to order: email@example.com. Receive FREE Shipping from me on your Fall 2012 order – just tell me you saw this post! Free shipping offer expires January 20th, 2013.
January 2, 2013Posted by on
December 16, 2012Posted by on
Our Director of Play and Founder Traci Costa recently shared this message in our monthly Beans Bulletin. It was a message I can so relate to, as I’ve been there – in a job that I was miserable in for far too long. I’m so fortunate to now be doing something that I love! Owning my own business as a Play Stylist brings me so much joy. Read Traci’s message about we can have it all; a job we love, a family too, and the best working environment in the world :
“How many of you had dreaded going to a job, have cringed when the alarm goes off, felt sad to miss out on an important event in your Beans lives. Or maybe you have a job that you love, but want something to channel your inner entrepreneur, a creative or social outlet, to be part of your community, to make something yours.
At some point, we have all been there. Paid our dues, put in our time for someone else, learned our lessons, worked hard, had a boss that didn’t treat people right. I have been there. It is one of the reasons I am so passionate about creating a working opportunity for women, and particularly for mothers. Why can’t work be fun, why can’t we make a difference, why can’t we embrace the people, create goals, achieve them in business and personally. Why can’t we be a stand for the best work environments for mothers, at the Playground or by creating self employment opportunities for women and mothers everywhere.
So I say it again, find what you do, and it will never feel like a day of work ever……create your own destiny, be your own boss, join a family that cares. Peekaboo Beans cares. I care.
So here I am today, asking you to help make a difference in the world, with me. Together. Let’s be the change. Lets:
- Be a reminder everyday to give children space, time and freedom to find themselves, to find their strengths, weaknesses, and to fall down and get back up. Play is their work. Play is what children do when we stop telling them what to do, where to be, or who to be with.
- Be a stand for a quality product – by choosing a Company that respects our customer’s money and values that they want to spend their hard earned dollars on our product. A Company that thinks about the way children move, jump, bend, run, skip, and play, but also fosters independence. A Company that believes in children and thinks about what is best for them. A Company that puts family first. A product that is quality and not consumable. Produced with love and care.
- Be a stand for creating the best working environments that fosters people, values, and gives back and is socially responsible.
We can have all this, we can do all this. All we have to do is share our story, share our passion. All we have to do is believe. But we have to do this together. One vine. Standing together through thick and thin. I will continue to spread the joy, to be a stand for our product and be a stand for my Beans and yours.
In love and play,
Looking for more? Find out how you can be a part of our team!
November 15, 2012Posted by on
Our long awaited Playjamas have finally arrived! Pick some up for only $58 including a cool nylon bag. What I love about these Playjamas is that they can also be worn as loungewear or playwear around the house. They are versatile, comfortable and so cute!
And guess what… they could be yours FREE! I am giving away a pair of Playjamas to one of my lucky fans! Here’s what you need to do to enter:
1) Leave a comment telling me how pajamas are a part of your Christmas/holiday family tradition (and what size/colour you would choose)
2) Sign up to my newsletter list – HERE.
3) Like my Facebook Fan page – HERE.
Contest ends on Sunday November 24th at 10pm EST. Can’t wait for the contest? You can always order a pair! I will honour FREE SHIPPING on any Playjamas ordered until November 24th. Email me firstname.lastname@example.org to order.