The best children's clothing available on the market today. We are passionate about play! Shop with me or join our amazing team of Play Stylists!
Tag Archives: playdate soiree
June 9, 2012Posted by on
Another great sale from Peekaboo Beans! If you’ve had your eye on a dress, now is the time to grab them before they are gone (and at SUCH a great price!) Email me to order, firstname.lastname@example.org
May 10, 2012Posted by on
I have been running my own business as Peekaboo Beans Stylist for a little over a year now, and I am really enjoying it. But what is being a Stylist REALLY like? Did you know…
- You can start your own Stylist business for as little as $199, and receive samples, catalogs and training tools to get you started.
- You will earn up to 25% in commission on your own personal sales each month, plus 5% commission on your downvine’s sales.
- Most stylists start out by aiming for one $400 Soiree a month to meet the 6 month target. Many meet the target by their first or second month, and can do as many or as few Soirees within their schedule.
- We have a supportive, non-competitive online community where Stylists can share ideas, resources and tips for what works in the business.
- Many customers return season after season and become VIPBs – this is a product that sells itself!
- Peekaboo Beans is gaining momentum across the country. You could be the first Stylist in your area!
Email me for a start up package: email@example.com
February 21, 2012Posted by on
This family day weekend, three Peekaboo Beans Play Stylists headed out to Funatorium Explorium Family Extravaganza, a three day long event geared to children AND parents playing together! Funatorium could not have been a better fit for us to represent Peekaboo Beans. At Peekaboo Beans, we believe that play is integral to childhood development, and that all kids need play for optimal growth and development!
I loved watching families playing together at Funatorium this weekend. Whether they were having stacking cup races, building lego towers, plasma car races or bouncing around in the Body zorbs, everyone had a great time! When we play WITH our children, we are setting an example for them and encouraging them to engage in their own creative play. What better role models than parents to show our kids just how much fun it is to play!
It was a great weekend, and it was such a pleasure talking to families about the importance of play and how Peekaboo Beans can fit into their lives! How did you play this family day weekend?
Here are some great photos of the event from my friend Sara Mcconnell Photography.
February 15, 2012Posted by on
I play this game with Mieka where I get her to pretend to be a baby. I rock her in my arms and she says ‘wah wah wah I’m a baby’. It’s cute, and I love it because it means I can pretend she’s not growing up so fast for just a few minutes.
Tonight as I was putting her to bed, she asked for just one more huggle (a stand up hug/cuddle – it MUST be done standing, no sitting allowed.) My back got tired, so I swung her legs into my arm and craddled her like I used to do when she was a baby. She held her bunny with one arm, the other was draped behind my back. She nestled into my chest and closed her eyes. I rocked that 30lb girl back and forth back and forth while singing her the lullabies I used to sing when I nursed her.
For a brief moment in time, a Kairos moment, she was my 8 month old baby girl all over again. And I relished it.
I first heard of a Kairos moment in a fantastic blog post by this blogger “Our Life Better Together’. I just love how she captures it here…
“And then there’s Kairos time. Those moments straight out of a storybook, straight from God Himself, when we stop, look, and melt with happiness. The moments when you feel like the luckiest woman in the world, in the absolute best place of your life. And because these moments aren’t planned and aren’t predicted, it’s critical that you see and soak ‘em up. “